dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Friday, April 23, 2010
Okay I wanna start by saying I just installed this easy-counter thing :D Shows how many people open a new window to my blog each day! :D Not bad leh this waste of cyberspace actl gets approx 20+ hits a day womg impressive. :D This just gives me the will to wanna blog more and keep you 20+ people entertained.Right, I wanna tell CYBERSPACE that phuayanqi is a very nice girl :D Super innocent, sincere and sweet (that's why she's my haojiemei) :D and I do not like the way a bunch of people are treating her (I dare to type this cus this bunch of people will prob nvr ever chance upon this entry). They ought to really start RESPECTING people i honestly have no respect for bloody hypocrites who are freaking self-centered and who have no regard for their friends. WAKE UP UR BLOODY IDEA. I will not hesitate to tell you off the next time I see you being mean to yanqi. OKAY :D Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I just came home from APOLLO FAC OUTING (: It was rly amazing there was this beautiful stage and 2 giant floats?!?!?! (thanks to erhum erhum) but still it was amazing :D goodjob FC (: Jialin Zhaorui Chooj Siyu and I went back to join in the fun, and we felt so nostalgic of the good times (: When Subh/Amanda yelled, FC GATHERRRR TAKE PICTURE, the FC spirit in us totally burst into its full glory and we went over to gather too. Hahahahha it was rly niceeeee, HUAI NIAN ): Aiyooooo ohyea rebonded my hair ytd. :D I rly wish I had str8 hair. ): sometimes i dunno whether my curls are a blessing/curse. Right i really shld go bathe now :D gdnight world (: |